TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY WW GROUP LTD (The Company) ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING T&Cs
1. All delivery and completion dates quoted by the Company or included in the contract between the Company and the Customer are given in good faith and are estimates only and without engagement.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under any contract to the extent that such performance is hindered by acts of God, war, riots, sabotage, explosions, strikes, walkouts, lockouts, shortages of materials or labour, fire, storm, floods or any other circumstances of any kind what-so-ever outside the controls of the Company
3. All complaints or requests to return goods, must first be logged with Customer Services who will issue a Return Ref No.Returns will not be accepted without prior notice of return to the Company
4. Damages and short deliveries must be notified to the Company in writing within 2 working days of receipt. No claim will be accepted if it is not received within this period.
5. Non-delivery must be notified to the Company in writing within 7 days of the invoice date. No claim will be accepted if it is not submitted in this period.
6. The purchase orders you place on us are divisible. Each delivery made hereunder;
i) shall be deemed to arise from a separate contact, and
ii) shall be invoiced separately.
7. Without prejudice to any other rights that the Company may have, it shall be entitled to charge for abortive delivery costs, storage and any other associated costs should the Customer be unavailable for or refuses or defers delivery.
8. Goods returned for credit and subject to terms 3 and 4, will only be accepted providing the original Advice Note Number is quoted.
9. Complaints will not be handled unless the original Advice Note Number and or Sales Invoice Number or Customer returns ref No are quoted.
10.There are no warranties given by the Company, express or implied of merchantability or of its fitness for a particular purpose or of any other kind, except as to title in relation to the goods supplied. In particular, all conditions and warranties which would otherwise be implied by statute or under the common law are hereby excluded provided always that nothing in these conditions shall apply to exclude or restrict any liability which under sub sections 2(1), 6(1), 7(2) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act (1977) cannot in the relevant circumstances be excluded or restricted.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede any prior terms and conditions supplied by the Company and override any and all purchase conditions stipulated by the Customer.